“Sometimes the greatest adventure is simply a conversation” -Amadeus Wolfe.
Do you ever wonder what to ask your man apart from “How was your day?”. Most guys use one-word answers when it comes to conversation. I get this with John sometimes. It’s like trying to dig the words out of his mouth.
I can say I’m a talker, so this bugs me a lot. But whenever I wanna talk, I try to find interesting and kinda random questions to make him talk too. This is what I will be sharing with you today!
Some interesting conversation topics that will make your loving one more chatty. But you need to ask him for more details or ask to follow up questions, to get the conversation going!
Let’s start! Feel free to customize these conversation topics, so you get the most out of them!
- Let’s talk about one thing I don’t know about you.
- For what do you feel most grateful in your life?
- What is your role model?
- Where in the world you wish we could live and why?
- When did you feel most proud in your life?
- Tell me three things that are on your bucket list this season.
- What is one thing you want to do differently from your parents?
- Let’s talk about your dream vacation.
- What’s your favorite Holiday?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- Name three things you can’t live without.
- Tell me three of your favorite childhood memories
- What’s the worst job you’ve been into?
- Name two of your weaknesses.
- What do you think was your biggest success?
- What was your biggest life lesson?
- Name three things we have in common.
- Name three goals you have for the next 5 years.
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Describe me in 5 words.
I hope you will enjoy having these conversations together.
Lots of love, Apostolia xx