“Sometimes the greatest adventure is simply a conversation” -Amadeus Wolfe.
Do you ever wonder what to ask your partner apart from “How was your day?”Guys can be difficult when it comes to conversation, cause mostly they use one-word answers. These conversation topics will make your partner more chatty, though you need to encourage him to give you more details or ask few more follow up questions.
Okay, let’s start!
- Let’s talk about one thing I don’t know about you.
- For what do you feel most grateful in your life?
- What is your role model?
- Where in the world you wish we could live and why?
- When did you feel most proud in your life?
- Tell me three things that are on your bucket list this season.
- What is one thing you want to do differently from your parents?
- Let’s talk about your dream vacation.
- What’s your favorite Holiday?
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
- Name three things you can’t live without.
- Tell me three of your favorite childhood memories
- What’s the worst job you’ve been into?
- Name two of your weaknesses.
- What do you think was your biggest success?
- What was your biggest life lesson?
- Name three things we have in common.
- Name three goals you have for the next 5 years.
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- Describe me in 5 words.
Enjoy sitting n the park, or roadtriping, or having a date night and have these conversations together.
Love, Apostolia xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What do you think about these conversations? Add anything you think should be on the list.